3-Day Fall HR Certificate Course
The 3-Day Course is postponed until Spring 2024.
In addition to two sets of twins being born,
a close family member is now scheduled for Surgery in November.
Thank you for your understanding.
If you are registering for this course, print & complete the Enrollment form
and send/email to Hume 'n Resources - address on enrollment form. Pay online or by check.
Tuition & Enrollment DEADLINE:
Hume 'n Resources has successfully assisted thousands of HR professionals for 26 years to enhance their HR skills and leadership development as well as pass HR certification exams
Course: 3-Day HR Certificate & Certification Preparation Course - for both HRCI (aPHR, PHR, SPHR) and SHRM (CP, SCP) certifications
Course Certificate of Completion awarded for meeting course completion requirements. Extremely High Pass Rates!
Dates: TBA - Three Wednesdays
Time: 8:30 am – ~5:30 pm each day
Place: Virtual Live Streaming OR participant may attend in person at Hume 'n Resources HQ in Payson, UT - contact us
to be approved for in-person attendance
Instructor: Frances A. Hume, SPHR, SCP, GPHR of Hume ‘n Resources Consulting: well-known leader in the HR profession
with over 45 years of HR and leadership experience; since 1997 has assisted thousands of HR professionals in
enhancing their HR and leadership skills as well as assisting them in successfully passing their HR certification
exams; 2009 HRCI Board Chair and 2003-2010 HRCI Board member of the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
Board of Directors; former Subject Matter Expert for the SHRM Learning System; former item (question) writer
of national certification exam questions; and SHRM Learning System SME & instructor for national SHRM.
Serves/has served on BYU’s OB/HR Advisory Council, USU’s HR Advisory Council, and Western Governors
University's Business Council and is past Chair and member of the Citizen's Compensation Advisory Committee
for Salt Lake City Corporation.
Tuition: For pricing options, go to the 3-Day Intensive HR Course Enrollment form for details on tuition pricing and other course details.
Class Size: up to 24 participants - If you wish to attend this intensive course, please register as soon as possible.
Target Audiences: This in-depth HR course is designed for:
(1) Certification Preparation: HR practitioners wanting to successfully prepare for the aPHR, PHR, SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
*Note: The certification preparation course is not a substitute for the certification examination. The HRCI or SHRM exam
registration is separate and an additional cost from the HR course registration.
- To take the aPHR, PHR or SPHR exam, you must complete a separate application online through the HR Certification
Institute: www.hrci.org or call 1-866-898-4724.
- To take the SHRM-CP/SPHR, go to: http://www.shrm.org/certification
Eligibility Requirements for each certification exam (click on links below):
(2) Professional Development (or recertification): Professionals desiring to review or update knowledge/skills in current HRM best
practices and pertinent laws as well as those who want to learn about the HRM profession.
Course Materials: Course Workbook Binder and Google Docs resources -- bundled with course tuition
**HR Certification Preparation (HRCP) Modules (5 books) -- purchased separately if you are preparing for an HRCI or
SHRM certification exam: www.hrcp.com/products
To Register: 1. Go to Course Enrollment Form Course Enrollment form .
2. Pay for course tuition online with Debit card, Credit card, or PayPal or pay by check (cheaper).
- Contact Hume 'n Resources for registration questions: 435-649-6081 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT Instructions for using "SHOP" feature:
- After finding your course tuition choice in the SHOP icons, click it to add to your Cart.
- a pop-up of your Cart selection should show on the right side of your screen
- Click “View Cart”
- Click on “continue shopping” in orange writing on the left side of the page and it will take you back to the “shop” icon area to
find and click on the next item you are buying.
- Follow the above instructions until you have added all desired items in your cart.
- When you are done adding items to your cart, you click the red “checkout” button and fill in requested information.
- You will receive an email receipt (to the address that you provided)